Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Prevent Button Mashing

Button mashing: basically this is my term for that thing your kid does on your computer when you're not looking. Maybe mine's the only one who does it, I'm not sure. All I know is she's very good at it. I look one way and then look back and there are multiple new windows open on my screen because my daughter has been playing with the mouse and keyboard. The other day I found the solution! I simply found an old keyboard and old mouse, placed them on the pull out part of the desk (and put my keyboard on the top), tucked the cords in behind the computer desk, and VOILA! She can now play for hours mashing as many buttons as she wants and I don't have to worry any more about her accidentally purchasing anything on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment